Tagged by . It's going to be my first tag I've ever done, so let's see how this goes. I'm not too big on tagging people, so my wonderful watchers, if you'd like, you can consider yourself tagged Then you can post the link to your journal in the comments below this one.
Rules copied & pasted (yet probably not followed by me):
1.- You must post these rules.
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual Entry.
^ These rules are a little bit ridiculous. I'd say you don't have to follow them, but do what you'd like.
10 things about me:
1. I'm a HUGE Hetalia fan! (Well how about that?)
2. I absolutely love playing piano - I've been playing it ever since I was a little kid, but I'm not very good at it.
3. Um... already running out of ideas. I'm Asian - Cantonese, to be exact.
4. I love bunnies! I used to have a pet bunny, but she passed away because she had cancer.
5. My favourite flavour of ice cream is Neapolitan ice cream. If anyone can guess why I call it flat (b) 2 ice cream, I'll give you a llama badge if I haven't already.
6. I like to draw. Which was the first reason why I made a dA account~
7. I'm a Canadian high school girl, thinking of going into pharmacology and toxicology in university.
8. I have a terrible memory. xD Honestly, when I'm wearing my glasses, I'll ask, "Where are my glasses... ?"
9. I am a fan of fish and birds - I find them so amusing because they lack the ability to blink. OvO
10. Christmas is my absolute favourite holiday! I love the snow, and the winter break off.
10 questions asked:
1. What do you usually do to cure sore throat?
Honey ginger tea, drinking lots of water, and gargling with salt. And lozenges! Lots of those!
2. How many languages/dialects can you speak?
Well... Hetalia has taught me fragments of multiple languages, but I can speak 3 half-decently. English, French, and Cantonese. I'm learning Norwegian and German, though.
3. If you could marry a country, who would it be?
... I'm a little young to be answering that question, but if I had to, it'd be a tie between Norway and Iceland. <3
4. If your child was a country, who would it be?
... If I ever decide to have a child and I married Norway, I'd choose Iceland. I hope that's not a little weird.
5. If you could have a country as a father, who would it be?
Oooh. I know who I'd definitely NOT choose... well, that's another story for another day. And don't countries not have fathers anyways? Well... not quite sure how to answer this one. Moving on...
6. Do you prefer 1p, 2p, or dark characters of Hetalia? Why?
I prefer 1p because, well, they're the originals! I feel that since I've been through so many seasons of Hetalia, that these guys were there with me since the beginning of my Hetalia obsession. Unless you count the 2p and dark Hetalia characters to be a flip side of the 1ps...
7. Arthur's scones or Oliver's cupcakes? Why?
Both will kill, but I'd choose Oliver's cupcakes! At least they're colourful and taste decent, right? Well, who knows.
8. How many animes do you watch?
I'm more of a manga reader than an anime person, but when it comes to Hetalia... anime all the way. I've also seen Shugo Chara!, Claymore, and many others.
9. Which is your favorite anime? Why?
Hetalia. I don't think I need to explain this. xD
10. Do you wish to meet your friends on deviantART in real life?
I'd definitely love to meet you guys! But I doubt that we can actually do that, so sending me notes and starting comment threads with me will be sufficient enough. Sorry if I haven't been that social; I've been cramped with school work lately. If you do want to talk, I'd love to *^^*
And now, for your 10 questions:
1. What is your favourite TV show/anime?
2. What's your biggest addiction (i.e. chocolate, Hetalia, video games)?
3. What was your childhood dream occupation?
4. Do you have any pets? If you do, what are their names? If not, would you like one/many someday? What breeds/species?
5. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
6. Would you like to meet your friends/watchers on dA in real life?
7. I'm running out of questions. What's your favourite colour?
8. What type of music do you like?
9. What country are you from?
10. How would you describe your personality? (i.e. lazy, hyper, smart, competitive, generous)
Thanks for taking the time to read this